A GENERAL ELECTION WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, November 8, 2016 At the usual places of holding elections throughout the County.
- Local Issues Advertising
- UOCAVA Notice – Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB)
See My Ballot For This Election
- What Will I Be Voting On? Click on “Search to see your ballot” below. Enter your name, click on submit, verify that is your current address and then click on the “Sample Ballots” link. You will see a screen with your precinct information. Choose to view a ballot.)
- Search To See Your Ballot
- All Ballots – Democrat
- All Ballots – Republican
- All Ballots – Green
- All Ballots – Issues Only
What Candidates & Issues will I be voting on?
- List of Candidates who filed
- List of Local Issues filed
(Auditor’s Levy Estimates: Click to check)
In Person Absentee Begins Wed. October 12, 2016
Absentee Voting – In Person At The Board of Elections
Hours for absentee voting (Click to view Secretary of State Calendar):
Week 1 – 2 of voting
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on each weekday (Monday through Friday)
Week 3 of voting
- 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on each weekday (Monday through Friday)
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday
- 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday
- 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on each weekday (Monday through Friday)
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on the Saturday before Election Day
- 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on the Sunday before Election Day
Week of Election
- 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday before Election Day
Absentee Voting – By Mail
Your application to receive a ballot must be received by mail no later than Saturday November 5, 2016 at 12:00 noon. For more information on Absentee voting click here. Request your absentee ballot by clicking here.
Requested Ballots will be sent out the day after the registration deadline.
- Enter your name and click on “submit”.
- Click on “print absentee request”.
- Type in the required information.
- Print, sign and date the form.
- Mail the form to our office.
- You’re done!
Absentee Voting For Overseas Citizens / Military (Uniformed)
Ballots will be sent out beginning 45 days prior to the election. Your application to receive a ballot must be received no later than noon the Saturday before the election. For more information on Overseas Citizens and Military voting click here.
- Register, request a ballot or track your ballot at Federal Voting and Assistance Program website.(fvap.gov/ohio).
- Complete a Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot by downloading the fillable pdf here.