A GENERAL ELECTION WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, November 4, 2014 At the usual places of holding elections throughout the County. (Official Proclamation pdf)
Deadeline for new registrations or registration updates for this election is MONDAY October 6, 2014
- (Already registered and need to update your address? Do it online by clicking here)
This Coming Election
- Find Your Ballot for the upcoming Election (Enter your name, click on submit, then click on the “Sample Ballots” link next to your name.)
- All General Election Ballots for the county
What Candidates & Issues will I be voting on?
- General Election Candidates List
- General Election Issues List
- 2014 Filing Deadlines, Term Commencing Dates, Elected Offices
Absentee Voting – In Person
- Begins Tuesday October 7, 2014 at the Board of Elections Office.
Absentee Voting – By Mail
Requested Ballots are sent out Tuesday October 7, 2014. Your application to receive a ballot must be received by mail no later than Saturday November 1, 2014 at 12:00 noon. For more information on Absentee voting click here. Request your absentee ballot by clicking here.
- Enter your name and click on “submit”.
- Click on “print absentee request”.
- Type in the required information.
- Print, sign and date the form.
- Mail the form to our office.
- You’re done!
Absentee Voting For Overseas Citizens / Military (Uniformed)
Ballots are sent out beginning 45 days prior to the election. Your application to receive a ballot must be received no later than the Saturday November 1, 2014. For more information on Overseas Citizens and Military voting click here.
- Register, request a ballot or track your ballot at Federal Voting and Assistance Program website.(fvap.gov/ohio).
- Complete a Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot by downloading the fillable pdf here.
- Fill out a registration form online and then print the form directly from our website
- Or you can go to www.MyOhioVote.com to download a blank form
- Or request one be mailed to you by calling the Allen County Board of Elections at 419-223-8530
- Or you may pick up a voter registration form at a number of other places, including public libraries, public high schools, Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicle locations and the Department of Job and Family Services. For a complete list of locations, visit www.MyOhioVote.com.
- Change your registered address online by clicking here.
Your properly completed voter registration form must be postmarked or received by the 30th day before the election in order to vote.
All Polling Locations Will Be Open
The Polls for Election Day will open at 6:30 A.M. and remain open until 7:30 P.M. on election day. Polling Locations