A PRIMARY ELECTION WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, MAY 6, 2014
At the usual places of holding elections throughout the County. (Official Proclamation pdf)
If you want to vote in the primary make sure you are registered by the Registration Deadline on MONDAY APRIL 7, 2014
This Coming Election
Find Your Ballot for the upcoming Election
(Enter your name, click on submit, then click on the “Sample Ballots” link next to your name.)
What Candidates & Issues will I be voting on?
Absentee Voting – In Person
Begins Tuesday April 1, 2014 at the Board of Elections Office.
Absentee Voting – By Mail
Request a ballot Ballots are sent out beginning 35 days prior to the election (April 1, 2014). Your application to receive a ballot must be received by mail no later than Saturday May 3, 2014 at 12:00 noon. For more information on Absentee voting click here.
- Request your absentee ballot by clicking here.
- Enter your name and click on “submit”.
- Click on “print absentee request”.
- Type in the required information.
- Print, sign and date the form.
- Mail the form to our office.
- Your done!
Absentee Voting For Overseas Citizens / Military (Uniformed)
Ballots are sent out beginning 45 days prior to the election. Your application to receive a ballot must be received no later than the Saturday May 3, 2014 at 12:00 noon. For more information on Overseas Citizens and Military voting click here.
- Register, request a ballot or track your ballot at Federal Voting and Assistance Program website.(fvap.gov/ohio).
- Complete a Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot by downloading the fillable pdf here.
- Fill out a registration form online and then print the form directly from our website
- Or you can go to www.MyOhioVote.com to download a blank form
- Or request one be mailed to you by calling the Allen County Board of Elections at 419-223-8530
- Or you may pick up a voter registration form at a number of other places, including public libraries, public high schools, Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicle locations and the Department of Job and Family Services. For a complete list of locations, visit www.MyOhioVote.com.
- Change your registered address online by clicking here.
Your properly completed voter registration form must be postmarked or received by the 30th day before the election in order to vote.
All Polling Locations Will Be Open
The Polls for Election Day will open at 6:30 A.M. and remain open until 7:30 P.M. on election day.