A GENERAL ELECTION WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, November 3, 2015 At the usual places of holding elections throughout the County.
- Local Issues Advertising
- UOCAVA Notice – Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB) November 3, 2015 – Notice
See My Ballot For This Election
- Find Your Ballot for the upcoming Election (Enter your name, click on submit, then click on the “Sample Ballots” link next to your name. You will see a screen with your precinct information. Then choose to view ballot.)
- All Ballots for the county
What Candidates & Issues will I be voting on?
In Person Absentee Begins Tuesday October 6, 2015
Absentee Voting – In Person At The Board of Elections
Hours for absentee voting:
Week 1 – 3 of voting
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on each weekday (Monday through Friday)
Week 4- Week of Election
- 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on each weekday (Monday through Friday)
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on the Saturday before the election
- 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on the Sunday before the election
- 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on the Monday before the election
Absentee Voting – By Mail
Your application to receive a ballot must be received by mail no later than Saturday October 31, 2015 at 12:00 noon. For more information on Absentee voting click here. Request your absentee ballot by clicking here.
Requested Ballots will be sent out the day after the registration deadline.
- Enter your name and click on “submit”.
- Click on “print absentee request”.
- Type in the required information.
- Print, sign and date the form.
- Mail the form to our office.
- You’re done!
Absentee Voting For Overseas Citizens / Military (Uniformed)
Ballots will be sent out beginning 45 days prior to the election. Your application to receive a ballot must be received no later than noon the Saturday before the election. For more information on Overseas Citizens and Military voting click here.
- Register, request a ballot or track your ballot at Federal Voting and Assistance Program website.(fvap.gov/ohio).
- Complete a Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot by downloading the fillable pdf here.
Deadline for new registrations or registration updates is Monday, October 5, 2015
Check Your Registration
Voters can easily check their voter registration information, including voting address and polling location, online at MyOhioVote.com. You may also contact your county boards of elections to check your registration and polling location. Already Registered? Update your registered address online at MyOhioVote.com.
Have a name change?
- You will need to fill out a paper registration form and return it to the Board of Elections at 204 N. Main, Lima OH 45801
- You can download a blank form at www.MyOhioVote.com
- Or you may pick up a voter registration form at a number of other places, including public libraries, public high schools, Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicle locations and the Department of Job and Family Services. For a complete list of locations, visit www.MyOhioVote.com.
Your properly completed voter registration form must be postmarked by the 30th day before the election in order to vote.
All Polling Locations that will be open will be listed closer to election.
Polls are open 6:30 am to 7:30 pm on Election Day. Voters choosing to head to the polls on Election Day need to remember to bring the proper form of ID and know their polling place and precinct. Voters can check their polling place and precinct and get other important voting information by clicking here.