Voting On Election Day
How Do I Vote On Election Day?
- Polls are open on Election Day from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- You must cast your ballot in your precinct at your polling place.
- To find your precinct and polling place you can call the Board of Elections (419-223-8530), use our Polling Location Lookup.
- Remember to bring an acceptable form of identification to the polls on Election Day.
What Are Acceptable Forms of Identification I May Use At The Polls?
- A current and valid driver’s license or state identification card
- A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, or paycheck that shows your name and address
- Current Military identification
- For more information click here.
For Voter I.D. purposes “current” means the document was issued on a date within one year of the election or has on it an expiration date which is after the date of the election.