Welcome to the Allen County Child Support Enforcement Agency
The Allen County CSEA is committed to serving the families in our community by providing quality child support services through establishing parentage, enforcing support orders and collecting and disbursing child support. Our goal is to ensure that families receive the financial support to which they are entitled.
All information contained herein pertains to your support order in Allen County only and is subject to change without notice.
Hours of Operation:
Mon., Teus., Wed., Fri. - 8:00am - 4:30pm
Thursday - 9:00am - 4:30pm
Allen County Child Support Enforcement Agency
200 W. Market Street
P.O. Box 1589
Lima, OH 45802-1589
Click here to contact us by email
Medical Insurance Facts to Remember
The Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA) is required under Federal Law to place and/or obtain medical insurance coverage for the child(ren) on a Child Support Order. This will be enforced on the party ordered to provide medical coverage.
- Medicaid and Healthy Start are NOT valid substitutions for Court Ordered private medical insurance.
- The uninsured medical expenses are assigned according to the Court/Administrative Medical Order.
- CSEA is unable to assist in the collection of “out of pocket” expenses.
- Medical Insurance is ordered on one or both parties, if available, at a reasonable cost. Reasonable cost is currently defined by the Court as not to exceed 10% of gross pay per pay period.
- CSEA enforces the original terms of Medical Orders and does NOT honor private agreements between parents to the contrary. Medical Orders can ONLY be changed as follows:
Changes can be made through Domestic Relations Court upon motion of either party to the Order or by asking CSEA for a modification, which includes medical insurance issues.
Changes can be made through Juvenile Court upon a motion of either party to the Order or by asking the CSEA for a modification, which includes medical insurance issues.