Welcome to the Allen County Child Support Enforcement Agency

Mission Statement:

The Allen County CSEA is committed to serving the families in our community by providing quality child support services through establishing parentage, enforcing support orders and collecting and disbursing child support. Our goal is to ensure that families receive the financial support to which they are entitled.

All information contained herein pertains to your support order in Allen County only and is subject to change without notice.

RightLineHours of Operation:
Mon., Tues., Wed., Fri. - 8:00am - 4:30pm
Thursday - 9:00am - 4:30pm

General Information:
Allen County Child Support Enforcement Agency
200 W. Market Street
P.O. Box 1589
Lima, OH 45802-1589
Click here to contact us by email

Phone: (419) 224-7133
Toll Free: (800) 224-7133
Fax: (419) 222-6135
SETS VRU: (800) 860-2555

Although CSEA handles most issues associated with your support case, we do not handle all issues that may arise. Below you will find a list of things that CSEA does NOT handle.


  • Deal directly with issues of visitation and/or custody.
  • Offer and/or dispense legal advice. This should be handled by a private attorney or by contacting Juvenile or Domestic Court directly. (See Important Contact Information sheet)
  • Provide representation for the Obligor or Obligee at court hearings. Although the CSEA will have attorneys present at court hearings, he/she represents the CSEA, NOT the individual Obligor or Obligee.
  • Provide copies of Judgment Entries for Domestic or Juvenile Court Orders.
  • Assign different Caseworkers for the Obligor and Obligee on the same case. There is one Caseworker assigned to each case. The Caseworker is a neutral party responsible for the enforcement of the Support Order(s). They do NOT take sides and they do NOT represent either party.
  • Give credit for direct payments (payments made outside of the CSEA). By law, direct payments are considered a gift.
  • Dictate or verify how support is utilized (i.e. rent, utilities, food, clothing, etc.).
  • Use a current spouse’s income to determine support obligation(s). An Obligor’s and/or Obligee’s current spouse’s income cannot be used when determining the support Obligation. (See Modification Information sheet).
  • Discuss a case with a third party without receiving prior written consent of the Obligor or Obligee.
  • Process waivers of all financial obligations.
  • Give advice on tax exemption questions.
  • Fax payment information.
  • Make copies.