Welcome to the Allen County Child Support Enforcement Agency
The Allen County CSEA is committed to serving the families in our community by providing quality child support services through establishing parentage, enforcing support orders and collecting and disbursing child support. Our goal is to ensure that families receive the financial support to which they are entitled.
All information contained herein pertains to your support order in Allen County only and is subject to change without notice.
Hours of Operation:
Mon., Tues., Wed., Fri. - 8:00am - 4:30pm
Thursday - 9:00am - 4:30pm
Allen County Child Support Enforcement Agency
200 W. Market Street
P.O. Box 1589
Lima, OH 45802-1589
Click here to contact us by email
Customer Call Center (CCC)
The Allen County CSEA has a CCC in the Lima office. During business hours, the CCC is staffed by child support workers.
- When calling in to the CCC during business hours, you will speak with a professional staff member who will assist you with your questions and/or concerns about your case.
- When calling the CCC after business hours you must leave your name, social security number and a return phone number. Your call will be returned within 48 hours.
- Calls will not be transferred to caseworkers.
- The CCC is not allowed to discuss your case with anyone but the Obligor or Obligee without receiving prior written consent. (The consent must be notarized)
- The CCC will not discuss any tax refund information or payment information.