Welcome to the Allen County Child Support Enforcement Agency
The Allen County CSEA is committed to serving the families in our community by providing quality child support services through establishing parentage, enforcing support orders and collecting and disbursing child support. Our goal is to ensure that families receive the financial support to which they are entitled.
All information contained herein pertains to your support order in Allen County only and is subject to change without notice.
Hours of Operation:
Mon., Tues., Wed., Fri. - 8:00am - 4:30pm
Thursday - 9:00am - 4:30pm
Allen County Child Support Enforcement Agency
200 W. Market Street
P.O. Box 1589
Lima, OH 45802-1589
Click here to contact us by email
Tips for Protecting Your e-QuickPay Account and Your Personal Information
Protect your Ohio e-QuickPay card and PIN
- Do not give your card to anyone.
- Do not share your PIN with anyone.
- Choose a PIN you can remember without having to write it down.
- Never write your PIN on your e-QuickPay card.
- Never carry anything with you that has your PIN written on it.
Protect your personal financial information
- Be suspicious of phone or e-mail requests for financial information.
- Do not provide personal information over the phone, mail, or Internet unless you trust the source.
- The Office of Child Support, e-QuickPay Customer Service, or ACS EPPICard Processing will not contact you asking for personal information, such as your e-QuickPay accoutn number or PIN.
- Be careful about which websites you visit.
- If you complete financial transactions with your PC on the internet, only use a secure connection.
An internet address for a secure site will begin with “https”:
The “closed lock” symbol in the status bar of your browser will appear; this means the connection is secure.
Report transaction activity is not yours
- Call e-QuickPay Customer Service (at 1-800-503-1283) if you suspect fraud or if you have transactions on your Ohio e-QuickPay account that are not yours.