Welcome to the Allen County Child Support Enforcement Agency

Mission Statement:

The Allen County CSEA is committed to serving the families in our community by providing quality child support services through establishing parentage, enforcing support orders and collecting and disbursing child support. Our goal is to ensure that families receive the financial support to which they are entitled.

All information contained herein pertains to your support order in Allen County only and is subject to change without notice.

RightLineHours of Operation:
Mon., Tues., Wed., Fri. - 8:00am - 4:30pm
Thursday - 9:00am - 4:30pm

General Information:
Allen County Child Support Enforcement Agency
200 W. Market Street
P.O. Box 1589
Lima, OH 45802-1589
Click here to contact us by email

Phone: (419) 224-7133
Toll Free: (800) 224-7133
Fax: (419) 222-6135
SETS VRU: (800) 860-2555

Obligee Responsibilities

(Party receiving support)



Address Change Form

  • Inform CSEA of any changes in your or the Obligor’s address, phone number, and/or employment status, health insurance, etc.
  • Inform CSEA of any of the following, including but not limited to: emancipation of the child, death of any party (child, Obligor or Obligee), permanent disability of the Obligor, any party becomes incarcerated, child on order is placed in the custody of Ohio Department of Youth Services (ODYS) or Children Services Board (CSB) and/or child becomes eligible as a dependant of Obligor for income through Social Security or Veterans’ Benefits.
  • Provide CSEA with supporting documents to complete the emancipation process such as: copy of high school diploma or withdrawal letter from school when the child reaches age 18, proof of enlistment in the armed forces, court orders showing change in legal custody or adoption of the child, and/or certificate showing marriage of the child.
  • Enroll the child in a health insurance plan if you are ordered to provide medical coverage for the child by the court/CSEA.
  • Provide CSEA with all copies of court/administrative orders, or other documents, which may effect your Support Order, including but not limited to changes in custody or Support Order amount or Social Security benefits.
  • You may be required to repay excess money received, as you are not entitled to any overpayments which you may have received in surplus of your court/administrative order.
  • Keep any and all records pertaining to your Support Order.
  • When CSEA requests that you provide documents, you are required to submit them by the stated deadline determined in the child support notice received.
  • Contact CSEA to report any problems or issues arising on your support case (example: arrears paid in full, spousal support obligation to end, etc.).

Become educated about your support order.
You are ultimately accountable for your order.
Know your rights and responsibilities and exercise them.